So, are you looking for the perfect wedding or engagement ring? First of all, Congratulations! You are going to enter into a new phase of your life and want to make it extra special from the beginning by selecting the best ring for your wedding or engagement.
The big question is how to select the right ring?
1 – Know Your Partner
– You must carefully note the personality traits and sensibilities of your partner. It is important to know her taste and sensibilities to help you make the right decision.
– You must know whether she loves diamond, platinum or a gold ring. Many brides love to wear yellow gold rings because it enhances confidence and also gives a feminine touch.
2 – Choose A Gemstone
– It is important to choose a gemstone first. A gemstone is the “heart” of a ring. You will be surprised to know that 90% of the traditional or contemporary women in the world prefer gold or sapphire based engagement or wedding rings.
– Around 7% of the women prefer silver rings as an alternative. Due to the hardness and durability of these three gemstones, you can pick an appropriately styled ring based on either of them. Thinking about color? Yellow, Pink, and deep blue are the favorite colors.
3 – Pick a shape
– It’s important to pick a shape of the gemstone too. The size of the finger holds the key to choosing the right size. You need to pay specific attention to the personality traits and the design aesthetics of the ring.
– The shape depends upon the metal too. As diamonds can be cut, modified, and altered into many shapes, you can save up to 40% by choosing a non-round diamond ring. If you are looking for fully designed and modified diamond rings, you can check out a square shaped princess cut or cushion cut shaped ring.
– It is very important to consider the metal quality. If you are browsing online, you must pay specific attention to the brand image of the jewellery site before purchasing any ring apart from the price
4 – Alternatives
You can also look for alternatives like 950 Palladium Rings which consist of a scratch resistant tungsten material. It is very important to look and search for the right ring for your partner.
– Before you start your lifelong journey, make her feel special by applying the above tips to buy the perfect wedding or engagement ring.